Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love, Hope, and Faith...



Did anyone see the story about the milk cow that gave birth to triplets on the news? I was laying in bed last night as my husband watched the news and it was such a great story. I think they said it is 1 in 8 million that a Holstein cow would have healthy triplets. So the man shares that him and his wife were thinking about what to name them and they came up with: Love, Hope and Faith. As the story wraps up, the news anchor describes each of these calf's personalitites that are displayed on the tv- they are the most awesome definitions for these words:

Love- was humble

Hope- was stubborn

Faith- was fearless

This is what we need to remember when the rubber meets the road in our lives. We need to live these things out. We need to be humble in love, stubborn in not giving up hope, and fearless in faith! I love when we are ministered to through the mundane things around us. I was so blessed by this and hope it blesses you too.

(note- the cows in photo are not the ones from the news story and the only story I found on line about this said love was shy- but I thought our story said humble- so just clarifying this though I am sticking with what I heard.)




No comments:

Post a Comment