Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seasons...

I am so thankful to live in a place that we get to have all four seasons. My most favorite season is fall. I love watching the leaves change colors, the coolness after a hot summer, and the holidays which brings baking and (usually) good smelling aromas!

Keira and I made carmel apples this week. We had fun and they were SO good! We tried thinking of all different kinds to make and we were successfull with some yummy treats!

In our lives, we also go through different season... some are more welcoming than others, but we can grow through every season we walk through. We can choose our attitude even when we can't choose our situations. I am in a season of this very thing. To guard my perspective and to be thankful for the good, and to not dwell on the present realities I cannot change right now. There is so much to be thankful for, so much to give praise about, and so as the book of Job declares-  "God gives and takes away, blessed be His name." I will walk in this today and take life moment by moment, enjoying the day I am living in.

Right now, we have some sunshine breaking through so Keira and I will head out for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment