Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chaos...

O this is the word that describes my week! I did a lot of self-talk yesterday to get through it and then spoke out in my house when I should have remained silent- making a disaster that was not needed. I pray I learn to handle chaos better- but then again I guess the only way I will get there is by having chaotic seasons. :( O dear...

Well this morning as Keira and I did Bible- (we are talking about creation)- we were discussing that God made order from the chaos. Ahhh- a swoosh of peace fills me immediately. I smile even as I type this because when we are looking- God does come along side us in many ways. It is those little things that help us realign and as we remember God is bigger than the stuff around us and that He so cares about us even when we are freaking out overwhelmed, there is a peace that floods us! TY Lord!

So as I have been praying for a while now- Lord teach me to have joy in all circumstances- here is another opportunity for me to grow. And as I pause to set my eyes on the Lord, rejoicing happens naturally...
Rejoice in the Lord always, Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  Phil 4:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment