Thursday, January 31, 2013

Deep Breath...

There are many things we can take for granted like-

deep breaths
 
What a wonderful thing to be able to inhale to the total expanse of your lung capacity and to exhale and have a wave of relief come across your physical being.
 
It has been hard to get that deep breath for months, but it is happening again-

                                                                                                             SLOWLY.....

 and I am enjoying it- one long breath at a time.


There seems to be a cleansing power in it, a relaxing wave moves through my body and I realize it could be one of the sweetest gifts our body has in its power to use. Breath is a gift- without it we cease to exist on earth, and I am appreciating the ability today.

It feels good to breathe in and out. I think about the Lord's breath that began life so long ago. The first breath a baby takes after exiting the womb. The breath of the Almighty gives me life. (Job 33:4b)






No comments:

Post a Comment