Friday, January 25, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Again

The things that come around again and again- bills, struggles, lessons to learn, lunches to make, lists to check off...

But then again- we know we are more than conquerors, there is more than this life.

I am in a place that I am beginning again as I shared in my last post.

When you have children it is the same lessons again and again. Sometimes I think making a recording of my instructions would save a lot of time and energy. :)

The greatest thought that hits my mind with this word- God's mercy's are new again and again- every morning to be more specific. It is so nice to know we can begin again after we have messed up and that we are washed in the saving grace of Jesus again.

Today I head out to seek the Lord and I pray for a renewing of my love for Him and for life and so I go Again expecting to meet Him in this place and that He will once more shower me with His wonderful Presence and I will feel like I can truly- Again- continue on in this journey of life.

That is 5 minutes. :) It went fast...

2 comments:

  1. Nice job and great reminders of God's grace. And yes, 5 minutes goes incredibly fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought of you when I saw the writing prompt - you beginning again. Love your last paragraph the most. Renewing, expecting, and His presence. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete