Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Heart Beats Again...

I was honored to hang with my oldest daughter today in between her two jobs. I admire her for many reasons. 
One, though she can get down- she battles her way back to positive thinking and finds good in every situation. 
Two, she has continued living and moving forward as best she can though we have had no sure diagnosis with her health issues (not gonna lie- sometimes she does too much, but at least she is living). 
Three, today has been a very important day in her life the past four years. This year it could have been devastating. She had every right to wallow and be sad or upset...but not this girl. She worked this morning and again this evening, studied for a test in between and put together a little birthday party to bless a friend after her shift tonight. 

Life has been hard these past 8 1/2 months as her world was fully turned upside down. Beginning again is scary at any age and she has done it in a mostly remarkable way. It has been difficult- not gonna candy coat it, but I saw her heart beating again today and for a mom who has hurt along side of her- that was joy to my own heart.

I dropped her off at work and as I drove home this song came on. I have loved the song but today I heard it and thought of her and so I dedicate it to her today.

Marisa your heart is beating again- living again- not just surviving and I am so proud of you for fighting through. You went through the pain and are coming out the other side shining bright. 

Jer 29:11 " "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and give you a future and a hope." "



No comments:

Post a Comment